- Products & Services
- CHIEF CHILD Account
CHIEF CHILD Account
Terms and Conditions
- Complied with the product feature mentioned above.
After locking period of 6 (six) months, the following terms and conditions are required to apply:
- Un-limited deposit and/or transfer to the account by PARENT/GUARDIAN/OTHERS
- Withdrawals are allowed to this CHILD-Account.
- For foreign CHILD-Account, the only passport is required for operating account for both CHILD and PARENT/GUARDIAN at least for 3-month validity.
- All interests earned are subject to withholding tax of 4% (Based on GDT of Cambodia)
- Interest rate and fee above are subject to change without prior notice.
Purpose / Benefit
- Bank care
- Security and transparency in cash management.
- Providing child an opportunity to learn about the advantage of savings and guide each child on the basic knowledge of banking service.
- Earning high interest rate.